Friday, October 31, 2008

Colorado!
















Colorado, at last!! We were so blessed with the oppurtunity to visit some very dear friends of ours who recently moved to the Denver area. I've never been to Colorado before and I believe I have found a place my heart could call home, especially in the autumn! How wonderful to be able to let our kids run and run and run to their hearts' content. There were gorgeous trees everywhere changing colors and cool weather to enjoy. What a great time with friends, who are incredible hosts! The time went too quickly (although the drive home didn't!). Be thankful I didn't include pictures of the uh, well, the adventurous trip back. Who knew that the girls have sensitive tummies? Ewww!





4 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow! I can't believe you came home.

Anonymous said...

I love those fall-ish pictures. It's like a foreign land. I saw a tree last week that looked a little yellowish though. Maybe it was just dying. Hmmm... brain fart... do you spell dying with a y even though the word is die?

pepper said...

Sam looks just like Pat, amazing. This is the best, keep it up so the Indiana crew can view... The Goars

AudyCamp said...

Jamie I have to say I'm impressed with your beginning blogging skills. You're practically a Pro!:) LOve seeing pics of your kiddos and what they're up to!