Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Because They Are Just So Darn Cute!

Because I am a proud mama, I wanted to subject you to more pictures of my amazingly sweet children.

Seeing as it's my blog, I don't think I'll hear any objections.

Because, really, they are just that cute!




Yes, these are my children. Yes, I gave birth to all four of them. Yes, they are worth all the stretch marks.

Well, of course they were going to end up cute with parents like these!


Biased, you say? OF COURSE!

I am just one of those mamas.

My camera is one of the first things I would save if my house was on fire.

*Notice, I said things.

Brace yourselves! Christmas pictures will be coming soon. Prepare to be subjected once again.

Do I hear any objections?

I thought not.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Cute pictures, Jamie.