Saturday, December 4, 2010

Catchin' Up

Oh, my poor little neglected, mistreated family blog.  I haven't meant to ignore you.

Honestly.

But, it seems I have done it again.  Six months is shamefully too long as I well realize.

Let's get caught up, shall we?  Last we spoke was June or July.  What's happened?

Let's see...

First of all, we now have three homeschoolers!  Gi-Gi entered fourth grade, while Bubba and Ya-Ya started kindergarten.

Meanwhile, Ju-Ju had been getting a lot of beauty rest.






Bubba has been experimenting with "cool" hair...never thought I'd see the day I'd have a son with a mohawk.




Speaking of experimenting, someone decided to see what it was like to be a beautician.  Ahem.


And Gi-Gi gave her first presentation at the History Fair.  She studied Amy Carmichael and did awesome!  We weren't even up until midnight the night before!


As for Daddy and Me, well, things are just about to get more interesting.

More soon.  I promise.


 



No comments: