Monday, December 27, 2010

Introducing George and Gracie!

Warning, warning!!  Do NOT look directly at the following pictures.  Your heart will melt and it will end up in a massive puddle on the keyboard.  That's never a good thing. 

Ah-ha.  Brave, are you?  Well, don't say I didn't warn you.

I will get to our Christmas to-do soon, but I had to introduce you to the newest family members toot-sweet!

This is George and Gracie:

George, a boy's dog all the way


Gracie, with a smitten Gi-Gi 

We had decided last month that we wanted to get a dog for the kids for Christmas.  You know, because we're not crazy enough around here.  Somehow, someway, someone convinced my lovely, adorable, heretofore pet-resistant hubby that it's better to get two than one.  I never, ever in my wildest, craziest, hormone-inbalanced pregnancy-induced dreams did I think he would go for it.

Go for it he did.  Hence, George and Gracie.

George, again

Gracie, again

And now, we're all smitten.


Especially Daddy.

It was a good Christmas.

1 comment:

Megan said...

I have yet to see a picture of Gracie where Gi-Gi is not holding her. I am getting the feeling that perhaps she has a favorite. heehee.