Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Ju-Ju at Five Months



Isn't he muy delicioso? Oh, my goodness! Wait, is that drool on his jammies? That's embarrassing.

Anyways...

My boy is such a heart-stealer. Just like his - wait, I'm not sure who he's like! Well, I guess I'd just have to say me; if I was being honest, which I'm not. Because if I were totally honest, I would say he's in the the deep end of his Daddy's gene pool. But I'm not bitter or anything. *ha!*

He's now five months old and a ton of fun. And he's so advanced. He's now sitting up. He beat the previously held family record of earliest sitting up, held by Gi-Gi. She's only a little miffed about that. Okay, not really miffed. The competitive streak runs deeply in our family, though.

This has been my favorite stage with all of my little duckies. I can still put him down and he doesn't go anywhere - for the most part. He laughs and smiles, coos and generally entertains us all.

Oh, and he also eats. A lot. He's like off the growth chart. Yeah, that's the way we make 'em out here in the West. Big and beautiful. I mean, handsome.

God is so good!

No comments: