Thursday, May 20, 2010

Wanted: One Brave Dog

Wanted: One doggy to snuggle, lick and play with two little boys and two little girls. We can promise lots of hugs and squeezes, pulled tails, and food under the table.

And this is why we need a dog:



If we had a dog, the five-second rule would be non-existent at our house. Oh, who am I kidding? It doesn't exist now!

Unfortunately, the quality of this picture is not so good because he wouldn't stop inhaling the cheerios long enough for me to get a good picture. He's like a human vaccum cleaner, that boy!

Do you see this, Hubby? Are you convinced yet?

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

LOL, I have one of those too!! :) Tucker eats everything, and then some! Glad I'm not alone.

Holly said...

Yeah, I know that one! My littles suck u p anything on the floor too. I swear they act like I don't feed them! lol