Friday, April 10, 2009

Tonight is the big night! Forget about the bride and groom; it's my children's debut as flower girls and a ring tiger ~ he doesn't want to be ring "bear", so tiger it is. (By the way, I really do know it's David and Annie's day. Can I help it if my children are the cutest in the world? Seriously.)

So, being the proud Mama that I am, I'm sharing with you some of our fun moments from last night. Aren't you lucky?


He takes his job very seriously.


Do they make a flower mama shirt?



Listening so intently


Listening not so intently


Listening, yeah, not so much


If only every day was like this...

I promise I'll share more than pics of just my kids when I post the wedding pictures. Although why anyone would want to see anyone else is beyond me. Okay, I know I'm hopeless. Hopelessly proud of my little monkeys.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I love the cute tee's!

AudyCamp said...

Cute Tees for sure..And everyone knows that the flower girls & ring bearer are the stars of the show! You should be proud of your cute little monkeys!