Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Bloggin' Away

When I say three, quickly jump over to my new blog!

Okay. Ready?

One.

Two.

Thr-

Wait a minute. You have no idea what I'm talking about, you crazies!

Introducing my new blog: This Mama's Heart!

Hubby and I have been going through a season of shifting our focus back to our home and family over the past couple of months. Please don't get me wrong, our family has always been our numero uno priority. However, I think we've been allowing other things to distract us.

Yuck!

So, now we're in the process of getting our family back into their rightful place in our attentions.

This new blog is a way for me to chronicle this journey that I/we are experiencing and learning from.

This is not someplace where I have the answers. Believe me! Instead, this is a place to celebrate victories, big and small, and to come share some challenges that are taking place in the life of this crazy conglomeration we call family.

That being said, I really want this to be interactive with you. I am always in need of ideas on how things may work for you or your family. Even just an "I hear you, girl!" or, "Yeah, we've been there." So, if you do drop by, please leave a comment. Of course, you don't have to, but I love to know what you think.

Also, I've realized that some people may not want to see a million, zillion pictures of my kids.

Gasp!! I know. What a ridiculous thought.

So just for those poor people, pictures will probably be kept at a minimum. Keep coming back here for updates on the Fam.

See ya over on This Mama's Heart! http://oneblessedlady.blogspot.com


This is One Blessed Lady!


1 comment:

Freddy said...

Love that hat!!!