Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Happy Birthday, My Love!

My poor little blog has been neglected.

Here's the deal, though. I've been living life to create more blog posts.

At least eventually.

However, in all of this living, certain members of my family have been having birthdays that have been not been acknowledged by this esteemed publication.

Sorry, Hubby. Sorry, Mom. (Yikes!)

No, I'm not mad at them. No, I'm not in denial that my husband is now 35. It's just, well, you know.

Life.

So here is my much belated birthday tribute to my husband:

This is my husband:


I like him. I like him a lot.

Here are some of my favorite things about my adorable hubby:

~While I'm getting ready for bed during the cold winter (all three weeks of it), he warms up my side of the bed before I get into it. So nice and snuggly warm. Aaaaahhhh.

~He drives big pick-ups. There's something women like about a pick-up man!

~He was willing to take his three-year old daughter (now eight) and his wife to see the Nutcracker ballet. Not many men would do that.

~He still wants to be a cowboy when he grows up.

~He likes almost every kind of food I make for him. No complaints from this man!

~I've never met anyone funnier. He's definitely the fun parent. I, uh, am not so much. At least the poor children have one.

~He eats the heels of loaves of bread. I don't. We're a perfect match.

~He wasn't afraid to marry a single mom. He took us both on. What a guy!

~He continuously strives to be the man/husband/father that God has called him to be.

Sorry, girls! He's all mine.

There are a lot more, but I just don't think that you would have the time to read ten pages. There are, also, probably some things he wouldn't want me to share on the world wide web. Like that he- Oh, man! That was close!

Happy birthday, Babe! (you don't mind that's it's terribly late, do you?)

Mom, your's is coming. I know you gave me life, but... um, I love you.

1 comment:

AudyCamp said...

So I take it you like this guy. :) I'm so glad you found each other!