Friday, December 12, 2008





The camera has been found! (Go ahead, I know you want to sing the Hallelujah chorus for me!) Hmmm, too bad the new camera is due to be in today. I guess I'll just have to keep both of them. Oh, dear!
This was our trip to the tree lot last Friday. It was actually a little chilly and I was sorry we didn't have big jackets. It just made it seem more winter-y. We found the perfect tree pretty much right away, which is very unusual, and the kids wanted to explore the little trees. Ya-ya and Bubba found some just their size. It was Gi-Gi, though, who came home with the prize. Ever since she was a baby, people have just wanted to give her stuff for free (I wish I had that gift). I don't know why that is, but complete strangers will just give her things. Such was the case last Friday. She was admiring the little "Charlie Brown" Christmas trees and one of the workers asked her if she wanted one. She is so proud of that little tree and takes excellent care of it! It's now sitting in our kitchen where she is graciously sharing it with the whole family.
Bubba and Ya-ya were just fascinated with putting rocks in the trees' water. For some reason that's incredibly entertaining.

4 comments:

AudyCamp said...

YAY for the camera finding! Now we want to know where did you find it?...You should have Pat wrap your new one for Christmas! Wow free tree huh? she needs to share her secret!

Unknown said...

Who wouldn't give that sweetie pie their stuff for free! Hey, didn't I give something from my yardsale for free? She got me!

Unknown said...

Have you thought of taking her with you to the jewelry store?

Amy said...

Oh my goodness... loved seeing your adventure to get the Christmas tree.... thanks Jamie.. You are such a great writer!

Hugs. Amy