Monday, December 22, 2008

Christmas Cookies




My wonderful sister and I had a baking day last week and we had a blast! We made 133cookies to give out for our Dad, at least that was before the kids and hubby got them. We had a great time of sister chat, girl talk and shooing kids out of the kitchen. I am so thankful I have a sister close enough to share this Christmas time (and baking) with. By the way, in case you have us confused, she's the thin, non-pregnant one who's blessed with our dad's metabolism. I just look like I've been sampling too many cookies. :) Ah well, at least I have a reason for the chubbiness, right? RIGHT?!

2 comments:

AudyCamp said...

You & your sister are so cute! Is that your kitchen? It's sot cute! Sisters are the best!

AudyCamp said...

i meant so cute not "sot"...?