Monday, December 8, 2008

Early Christmas

We had a wonderful Christmas-sy weekend with so many great photo ops. One problem...I lost the camera. (Sigh of remose) I can't really say I'm that upset about the camera. It's the pictures that were lost with it. So many cute pictures of picking out the perfect tree and poof! they're gone. And to add insult to injury, I had just replaced the batteries! I know someday the camera will be spewed out of the black hole I call my house right now, but will it be before Christmas?

Well, panic set in and obviously a new camera must be purchased right away. Okay, now usually I am not a person who rushes out and buys something when I imagine I need it. But truly, this is a necessity and I had turned the house and car upside down looking for it first. Besides, hubby and I had already planned on this and were saving up for this purchase. We just had to do it a little sooner than expected. So, begging my children's patience this morning (no small undertaking) I ordered one online today. I'm so excited. However, it has to be shipped! Arrrrggggggghhhhh! So much for immediate gratification. I even splurged and got 2-4 day shipping. I have now taken to checking my email every 10 minutes to see if my camera is on it's way. Nope, nothing yet.

Until then, my blog is pretty picture-less. But when that camera gets into these little fingers (well, they're only slightly swollen) watch out! I'm sure my family will get tired of seeing that camera in my face. But it will be such a Merry Christmas for me!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Sorry about the camera. I had things calling me to the computer on a regular basis too. I finally banned the computer for a couple days last week. I almost stayed away. It's sooooo hard.