Tuesday, March 24, 2009

I'm Baaaccckkk!

Back in the saddle again. Oh, my dear blog, how I've missed you! ~sigh~ After a brief maternity leave, the need has overwhelmed me to be "bloggin'". However, because recovering from a c-section being what it is (ugly and painful at some times), this is just going to be a collection of pictures sharing the last two weeks of our lives. Hopefully, we'll be back in the full swing of things soon!

PS Just a little random information: Did you know that a newborn can be in up to seven outfits in just one day, due to various bodily functions? And here I thought I was the most fashion-aware person in this house. It appears that I've been usurped!


Ya-Ya is determined to read to Ju-Ju. It doesn't look like he's appreciative of fine literature, yet.


Ju-Ju's first real outing out for dinner with Daddy and Mama. He's duly impressed.


My goodness, he sleeps alot! Look how sweet he is!


One day, I was by myself with Ju-Ju and just held him all day. I love being a Mama! Forgive the funky camera angle that does strange things to my face.


Working so hard on a spring-time art project. They used jammy shirts to protect their clothes underneath. The younger ones were a little confused by that.


The finished products! I'm not sure what happened to Gi-Gi's hair, though...


A Daddy and his boy. There's nothing sweeter.


Oh, look! He's awake.


In the midst of all this hecticity (Hubby's new word), we managed to squeeze in my 30th birthday celebration dinner at Cheesecake Factory. Yummy White Chocolate Raspberry Truffle Cheesecake was my special treat. I guess thirty isn't that bad if you can celebrate it with cheesecake!

No comments: