Monday, March 30, 2009

Three Weeks!

Our gorgeous baby boy, JuJu is now three weeks old. Where has the time gone and why didn't it pass this quickly while I was pregnant? Can I get an amen, sista?

The boys, engrossed with one another. How long before the wrestling matches and burping contests start? I'm afraid to know the answer to that one! Sheesh.

It's so good to feel good again! I feel like I'm back and ready to face life as a mama of four. That is until two of my wonderful children are fighting at the same time as two crying, the phone ringing, the dryer buzzing at me, all while I need to use the restroom because I haven't since six o'clock this morning! Oh, brother. And yet... and yet... there is nothing better, or more blessed, than being a stay at home mama.
Growing up, I never pictured my life like this as an adult. Now I wonder, why didn't I? I can't think of anything else I'd rather be doing. Well, that is, most of the time. I think I can be that honest here. If I can't, then what's the point of this blog, I ask. Or maybe yell out loud. Like I've said to many of my friends, "Blogging is cheaper than therapy!"

1 comment:

AMY said...

That sweet baby looks just like your hubby!