Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Spring is Here!

Here in good ole AZ, spring comes early. Shorts are out, flip-flops are on (for you crazies who don't wear them year-round), and the pollen is in full bloom.
There is no better way to enjoy this weather than to get out into it! So that's exactly what we did. On Sunday, we got to visit with my Uncle Jeff and his lovely lady Nancy, as well as their adorable dog "kids", Jackson and Ellie. My kids were in h-e-a-v-e-n! Daddy has come a long way from anti-dog, but he still has a way to go, so we "borrow" dogs whenever possible.

The only puppy I've ever met named after Eleanor Roosevelt

The day was gorgeous, too gorgeous to be cooped up inside. We enjoyed the shade, the breeze, the dogs and each other.

My little lovies and their Hauntie

Unfortunately, now we are paying for our fun excursion into the great outdoors. My poor kids are suffering dreadfully from the pollen in the air. They are all sniffling, sneezing, and wiping runny eyes. But, it was all worth it!

Gi-Gi and Mr. Jackson Brown

PS Daddy decided it was time to take the picture that he takes towards the end of every pregnancy. You know the one, the one in a couple of months or years where you look back in amazement that your stomach could ever be stretched to those proportions? So, I posed. Me and my belly. Well, if you're curious, scroll down, scroll down.




Side Note:My shirt used to be a dress! Oh, well.

1 comment:

AudyCamp said...

ACHOO!! Oh sorry I sneezed just reading about sneezing. Too bad there's so much pollen out there right now..It's too bad we can't enjoy this beautiful weather more!