Friday, November 21, 2008

The Simple Woman's Daybook

FOR TODAY November 21, 2008...I love November!
Outside My Window...The sun is shining (again), cars driving by, but still pretty peaceful.
I am thinking...how laughter is such a gift from God. I had a random thought this morning in bed, laughed and the baby kicked.
I am thankful for...way too many things to list, so my pillow-topped, king-sized, four-poster bed.
From the learning rooms...Pilgrims (of course), Mayflower and just about to start Little House in the Big Woods for literature.
From the kitchen...nothing yet. I'm hoping hubby will take us out for dinner.
I am wearing...black yoga pants (even though they make my bum look big - an optical illusion, I'm sure), green tee and socks.
I am creating...a new life inside of me.
I am going...to Wal-Mart, JoAnn's, and Bed, Bath and Beyond.
I am reading...The Ninth Witness by Bodie and Brock Thoene (my favorite authors), baby name book, and Stranded at Plimoth Plantation aloud to Gi-Gi.
I am hoping...to finally pick out a middle name to go with our boy name.
I am hearing...birds, kids rustling around in bed, Bubba coughing occasionally.
Around the house...everything is quiet and semi-clean. Better get to work!
One of my favorite things...my new candle stand/holder outside of my living room.
A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week:errands today, finally putting summer clothes away, finish painting living room, Dad's birthday dinner, Thanksgiving preparations, hopefully movie on the couch with hubby.
Here is picture thought I am sharing...

I really just want to live in this tree! Remind me why I live in Arizona!
http://thesimplewoman.blogspot.com/

1 comment:

Unknown said...

What a beautiful pic. Thanks for sharing your thoughts and for hosting MNO.