Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Daddy's Excited!

I just had to share this picture with you. My husband has always been and always will be a baby fanatic! With every pregnancy, I joke that I'll never even get the oppurtunity to hold this little child I've been busy making for the last nine months. Well, except for feeding time. That's mine and mine, alone!
To prove how excited my hubby is, I have to show you what he was so proud of last night. I was laying like a slug on the couch, which is not unusual these days, when he proudly marched in from the garage with a sheepish grin plastered on his face.


While cleaning out the Tahoe, bless his heart, he decided the time had come to place the infant carrier into it's rightful place. He rearranged all the seating to accomodate the throne for the little prince. Fanfare if you please!
Now, I just have to say that the c-section date is still three weeks away. However, to cut him a little slack, tomorrow is the 36 week mark, where if Dude decides to come, he comes. With the last pregnancy ending at 36 weeks, Daddy thinks he's just getting things moving.
Unfortunately (or maybe fortunately), that's one of the last things to get ready. Everything else is cleaned, folded, painted or stacked up ready to be used. So now we are playing the waiting game. ARGHHHH! Having been born with a sinful nature, I'm not really so good at patience and waiting. Although, now that I think about it, there's always things to do around here to make the time go faster.

3 comments:

Amy said...

That is just absolutely the most endearing and adorable thing ever!!
You can tell your honey that too!!!

Nothing more sexy for a woman then a man that loves her children well!!

:)

AudyCamp said...

ok that is just adorable!! Pinch his cheeks for me...okay that sounded weird....
And did I not know that you had your last one a month early!? Don't go crazy these last couple weeks...start a project or something to make it go fast...what am I telling a homeschooling mom to start a project for...?
Anyhow I'm stopping the rambling now. :) Take care!

MCM Store said...

Did you know that your song list is covering your post? I've noticed it before and thought you might want to know so you can fix it somehow. I didn't get to read the top paragraph of this post! Sad for me!