Thursday, February 12, 2009

Our Latest Adventure

Here at our house, we do try to force ourselves to do something adventurous when the oppurtunity arises. Well, this last "oppurtunity" came up on Monday night when we invited to our cousin, "Princess Rose"'s birthday party. We went roller skating! When I say we, I mean all of the other member's of my immediate family. I stood back and cheered everytime one of my children made it around the rink. No one wants to see a pregnant lady on roller skates!

The birthday princess and Gi-Gi

For some of us, it was very frustrating to not be able to be as big as we think we are...

Ya-Ya is determined she's going skating, too!

For others, video games with cousins were way more exciting than sitting on our bums on a hard rink!

Bubba and cousin "Cinder-Ella"

And then, some of us are just plain spoiled!

Daddy pushes as Gi-Gi rests. What a good Daddy!

PS Who remembers the "Skateland smell"? Well, let me tell you, the smell hasn't changed! Thankfully, it was family night, so the music was good. But, every once in a while, I hear a song and think to myself, "That's a Skateland song!" Ah, memories.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Cute! You got some good ones! I'm glad you took some pictures. Send a few of the best my way, if you will.