Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Mama's Excited!

While it may not be about Baby Dude, I'm still excited! One thing I love about being in a homeschool group is the "network" as I like to call it. One thing we all have in common, it seems, is the quest for anything free or cheap. I may as well face it. I'm now officially a penny pincher. Join the rest of the world, you may say.
Thanks to one of the very dedicated moms in our group, we get updates on free stuff. Hel-lo! I'm all over that.
Yesterday, was free pancakes at IHOP. I LOVE pancakes. Couple the pancakes with free and I'm nearly swooning! It was so easy. We just walked in, sat down and ordered our free pancakes. We must just look poor because the waitress said, "You guys want the free pancakes, right?" Uh, yeah. All that they asked for was a donation to the Children's Miracle Network. No pressure, no strings attached.

Waiting, oh so patiently, for our turn at delectable goodness.


What should we order? Oh, right, the free pancakes!


Hmmm, I think I'll have the pancakes.

Now really, what is better than breakfast for dinner? Our kids are always giddy at the thought of it because they think they're tricking the universe in a big cosmic joke. What really made them giddy, though, was picking their own syrup. It takes so little sometimes to keep them happy!


I wonder how many he would've eaten, if we'd let him.


Gi-Gi wanted it all! Butter Pecan, Old Fashioned, Blueberry and Strawberry at once!


Ya-Ya isn't picky! She just likes pancakes!


Me, too! Pancakes just make my day happier!



No comments: