Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Simple Woman's Daybook

FOR TODAY...Februaury 4, 2009
Outside My Window...a slight breeze, a warm sun.
I am thinking...that if I don't get a nap, I may cry.
I am thankful for...a husband who prays for me!
From the learning rooms...division in math, prepositions in grammar, Little House for lit.
From the kitchen...a mexican concoction by my dear husband with potatoes, pork roast, chili peppers, and fabulous spices, served with tortillas; and hopefully chocolate scones for Mama!
I am wearing...one of hubby's shirts, capri's and socks.
I am creating...still cooking that baby, and a cute bedskirt for Gi-Gi's bed.
I am going...to go to Wal-Mart, is that unusual?
I am reading...the newspaper, Sense and Sensibility.
I am hoping...to be consistent in working with my kids through their areas of weakness right now.
I am hearing...little children working on an American flag together.
Around the house...more baby laundry, painting projects, ironing, etc.
One of my favorite things...getting ready for the baby, snuggling with my kids for reassurance that I still love them, even if a new one is coming.
A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week: packing hospital bag (yay!), order girl's flower girl dresses, paint boy's dresser.
Here is picture thought I am sharing...

Last Spring at Disneyland with just my Hubby. I love this picture because it reminds me one day I may be thin again!

1 comment:

Amy said...

Oh I loved reading your Daybook, Jamie girl! You are so beautiful whether pregnant or not, my beauty friend! Seriously! But I SOOOO understand! Hugs.. Amy