Sunday, May 31, 2009

Proud Mama Pictures

So, I've gotten numerous (well, two, actually) requests for updated pictures of our little J-Man. Poor child. So many nicknames, so little time.

Anyhoo, I'm not sure that you people know what you're asking for.

Maybe you think I've been lazy and not taken enough pictures of Baby #4. HA! Not exactly. I've actually been mercifully holding myself back from posting new pictures every day! Come to think of it, you people should be thanking me! You see, this child is one of the most beautiful children of all time. There are only three more in the entire world. Funny, they all belong to the same family. Hmmm. Go figure.

Well, you people asked for it. Prepare to be inundated with pictures of...

JU-JU!!


Awwww! I could just look at him for hours.


Looking Pensive.


As Ya-Ya and Bubba say, "There he goes again!"


Ain't it the truth?


He smiles with his entire body.

So, there you go. You know, now that I think about it...

No one was clamoring for a picture update of me. Hmmm.


2 comments:

Amy said...

O my goodness! does he look like your honey or what??? Whoa!!

What a cutie bug! I can't wait to hold him Jamie! :)

Unknown said...

He is adorable!!! And so sweet.